Monday, March 7, 2011

Super Cade!!

My amazing son will be shaving his head this sunday!! It is for a great cause and he is soo excited about it!! I am just amazed at when a little man he is becoming but yet he is still such a child at heart. He is my monkey and always will be, he is my first born! the one i worry about his heart being broken or feelings getting hurt! he is so sweet and just wants to be everyone friend!! he will play with younger kids and teach them new games when all the other "big" kids are to busy. He is my math wiz!! he can do stuff I can't even grasp, not that that is saying much I am HORRIBLE at math! He was funny and did say that no matter how much money they offer him he is keeping his eye brows!! Last year at the same St. Baldrick's Event his dad let them shave off ALL the hair on his head!!! I just wanted to share a bit about my wonderful guy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment