Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can't say I didn't see it coming...

Well I got the news that come Monday I will no longer have a job. I must say when I got this news I wanted to cry & felt relieved at the same time, for those of you who may not know the store I work at has been struggling for a couple months and it has been a question of when not if we close. I am not looking forward to going into work today knowing that it is going to be sad and I hate sad!! I am an optimist sometimes to a fault, I do not want to look at the bad stuff and try very hard to keep it at bay!! I know that there are times this comes off as being flaky or dumb even but I always know the bad is there I just don't think it is good for my body, soul or mind to dwell on it. I speak to God and tell him my fears and ask for his help with them, then I let them go because what will happen will happen and I know with the strength of my friends & family we can get through it as we have shown to many times we are a strong group of people!! we love stronger then many families and embrace each other for who we are!! I love that about each and every one of you. I hear stories of families who don't talk and think to myself how sad that is!! I could not imagine nor would I want to a world without each of my in laws, cousins, aunts, uncles, mothers, father, brother in laws or my sisters!!! How sad that would be! Back to the subject. I now will have time to work on the list in my last post! that is my silver lining! I have many creative ideas that have been in my head that I now will have the time to get out of there so I can sleep!! I will start to look for a new job in a month and I know I am so lucky that Brian is working and I have the luxury to hold off.

Here is what I find hard about the blog, when do I stop?? I think I could ramble for a long time, maybe that is the answer when I feel I am rambling to just stop!! Like now...:)

1 comment:

  1. What a bummer! It's good to have a clue it's coming - as I did when I got laid off - but it still hits hard when it happens. Hopefully you will find something that you enjoy! Loved your blog today and you are absolutely right about letting the bad stuff go.

    ReplyDelete