Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Twenty Eleven

We are now 11 days into the New Year and I am working on what I want from it...

1.To run 6 5k races, I was going to do the Chicago Marathon since I am turning 35 this year and I really want to have cooler accomplishments then I saw New Kids On The Block in concert 5 times!! but 26 miles scares the crap out of me, which is also one of the fear i have of happening during those 26 miles, so I in turn am going to do 30 miles just spread apart!!

2. I want my daughter to learn how to put stuff away and that doll clothes DO NOT go in the laundry!! Really with 4 people I am good on the amount of laundry I have to do!!

3. I want my wonderful amazing son to find himself and see just how wonderful and amazing he is!!!

4. I will have a clean house!!! and invite people over at a moments notice without worry!!

5. I will keep on track with getting fit!!

6. I will follow my bliss!! not sure yet what this means but I am working on it and I have almost a full year to get there!!

7. I will embrace turning 35!!

8. I will keep up on this blogging stuff!! I hear it is a great outlet!!

9. I will read non fluff books!! well not only non fluff, can't go cold turkey, it's not as easy as quitting smoking!!

10. I will learn how to make pie crust!! I have always wanted to make a pie and oddly enough I never have, I think when you have a grandmother who's pies are sooo amazing you get intimidated.

11. I will start taking classes!! I am not sure in what and I don't want any kind of degree but I feel like my brain is going to mush!!

I am sure I will do more then is on this list and that is great but now I am going to hold myself to what I have put to print!! As I re read I know that I have alot to be thankful for and no matter what this year brings with my family a & friends I will have enough love and support to work through it all!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great list! You go girl and keep up this blogging because I love reading it!

    ReplyDelete