Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DAY #3

So as I am on day 3 of unemployment I have got small things done. Past 2 days I have kind of been lazy and not very motivated. Today I have done 5 loads of laundry, ran over and watched my niece for an hour, stopped off at the old job to drop off a file which ended up being an hour long stay, cleaned out under Cade's bed, put a desk in his room and now I am off to fold, sort, get rid of and put away laundry. This is a HUGE project for me since we are basket people, meaning we all get our laundry out of baskets!! Well NO MORE!!! It is going to be a fight and take an effort to get over this habit, it may even be harder then stopping smoking was!! I did find an AWESOME new product that I am LOVING....Purex Complete Crystals. They are fabric softener that goes in at the start of the wash, I have put the link on here go read about them. the scent really is in the clothes!

http://www.purex.com/products/softeners/purex-complete-crystals

Happy Washing!!! No really I am trying here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment