Wednesday, May 4, 2011

EPIC FAIL!!!

So I miss a day!!! EEKKKK!!

I don't know how I missed it! I thought about it in the morning and said to myself no don't do it now wait for the day to go on...maybe one of your kids will be cute and charming, well that didn't happen ( they now can't talk at the dinner table, don't ask) or maybe Brian will come home and have a story to share...nope nothing good there! So my blog was left neglected, I am a bad bad blogger!! So now today you get a double dose!! So I will share the highlight of my day yesterday.....

This wonderful but a bit naughty, cover the kids eyes joke

I got this from one of my fave author's, Jennifer Weiner, Facebook pages she was asking for funny jokes to win a copy of her newest book & this was one of the winners

A husband and wife are watching a T.V. program about Psychology which was explaining the phenomenon of "Mixed Emotions". The husband says to his wife "That is just a bunch a of crap. I bet there is nothing you could say to me that would make me feel happy and sad at the same time"
The wife turns to him and says

"Out of all your friends you have the biggest dick"

No comments:

Post a Comment