Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sorry Dion Warwick....

Many have heard the story about when I graduated from kindergarten that we where asked what we wanted to be when we grew up and the teachers also said what they thought we would be... Well MY answer was a Solid Gold Dancer, the path I seem to be going down most my life, and the teachers said I would be President! Well that path came true last night in the path of my children's school PTO!! Yep from now on I would like to be called Madam President..just kidding, but it does have a nice ring to it!!! This is not to say my dancing shoes have been hung up, just might not get as much wear now!! Oh wait this mean I have to go and buy some Presidential shoes!!

I am very excited and a little scared at what I am taking on. This is a big job and I have never done anything like this. I look forward to the challenge and using my mind which I have felt was going a bit mushie in the past couple years. I enjoy all the people I have met on the PTO so far and look forward to seeing how the new board works, our last one was pretty great and I am glad to say that several have stayed on and moved to different spots. So wish me luck on my next two years!!!


p.s. I don't take over till July 1st!!

No comments:

Post a Comment